Chakra Candle 13CM X 4CM
Our Chakra Candles are 13cm tall and 4cm wide, each layer of our Chakra candle depicts the 7 Chakra colours
Seven Chakras meaning
Here are the seven chakras , their location relative to the body, the color the represent and the purpose they serve.
- Muladhara or the Root Chakra Colored red, Symbolizes the Earth and is located at the base of the spine - .The red within the Chakra Candle will encourage the increase in vitality, self-
- Svadhisthana or the Sacral Chakra its color is orange, Located in the lower abdominal region below the navel, The orange within the Chakra Candle enhances feelings of sensuality, intimacy and promotes creativity and self-expression.
- Manipura or the Solar Plexus its colour is yellow, the color of vitality and heightened intelligence. used to encourage higher thought processes
- Anahata or the Heart Chakra Green represents the heart chakra and symbolizes the center of one’s being, the Heart Chakra is positioned where your heart is, helps with healing energies and is meant to relieve heartaches and regret
- Vishuddha or the Throat Chakra is located at the center of the throat, and is associated with the color blue. It relates with personal expression, improving your ability to listen and communicate clearly and is also meant to have a calming effect
- Ajna or theThird Eye Chakra Is located at the center between the eyebrows, and is represented by the Indigo colour, considered to be a very highly spiritual color. Its purpose is to connect us to insight, spirituality, higher wisdom and greater understanding.
- Sahasrara or the Crown Chakra associated with the color Purple is located above the crown of the head, considered to be the purest state of consciousness, increases creative imagination, heightens intuition and promotes greater understanding.
Safety precautions to keep in mind when burning your Chakra Candle candle:
- Don't leave a burning candle unattended.
- A candle flame may be small, but you should treat it as you would any other flame – with care
- While burning. Never touch or move a burning candle. Don't burn a candle all the way down.
- Do not attempt to extinguish a candle with water